Lean consultant Mike Murray. Like Mike Murray if you need one who has worked in or with large corporations, small companies, start ups, long-standing organizations, plus the domestic and international business markets.
Mike’s over 35 years of active, industry experience make him a stand out in any field and an asset to any need. He’s managed new product development, moved products from research to launch, overseen Greenfield Manufacturing facility design and start-up and improved business processes and readiness – to name just a few areas of his expertise. Lean manufacturing concepts come naturally to Mike.
Highlights of his industry experience include:
- 15 years at Xerox, starting as a financial analyst and advancing to strategic planning manager for the manufacturing group
- Co-founded the first micro/nano manufacturing company in the world
- Re-engineered a Fortune 100 company’s customer service operation
- Improved operations for a multinational aerospace / automotive supplier
- Created a high volume assembly operation for a new microfluidics product, which relied on lean manufacturing concepts.
- Re-engineered operations in Asia, North America and Europe for a Fortune 500
- Developed business plans and commercialization strategy for new product applications
- Effectively produced results in a wide range of companies with diverse management teams and environments
That’s not all…Mike improves performance across operations. His change agent strengths include: lean concepts, lean manufacturing, change management, business assessment, process mapping, business process reengineering, alternative business model development, productivity improvement, strategic alignment, and business transformation.
Still not done…Mike’s a true Buckeye having received his engineering degree and MBA from The Ohio State University. He’s also a tried and true expert at Kevin Kennedy Associates.
Values. Integrity. Excellence. That’s Mike Murray and that’s Kevin Kennedy Associates.